The Special Orders Allocated report is included in the Print Purchase Receipt report.
To reprint the Special Orders Allocated report,
1. Select Applications -> Purchasing -> Purchasing Reports -> Print Purchase Receipt from the main menu.
2. Select a Sort By option for the Purchase Receipt report.
3. Select a Special Orders Sort By for the Special Orders Allocated report.
4. Use any of the other filters to narrow down your selections.
5. Click the Preview button to display the report.
Note: The Purchase Receipt report will display and print on the first page and the Special Orders Allocated report will display and print on the next page. Use the arrow keys at the top of the preview to see the additional pages.
For more information on how to get the most out of Ideal’s software features, check out our Popular Topics section on the Ideal Welcome Page.