Guide: How to Evaluate Employees
End of the busy season is the critical time when you need to step back and evaluate this year’s performance, while it’s fresh in your mind, in order to plan for a bigger and better season next year.
Over the next 60-90 days, your goal is to:
- review the season,
- determine what went well and what didn’t,
- and reset your dealership.
Failure to do so can result in poor cash flow and unnecessary expenses that could force you to start digging into your credit line well before year’s end.
With the help of Dealership Expert Bob Clements, we’ve come up with some guidelines to help you evaluate one of your biggest assets – your people!
This guide will:
- Help you evaluate your team effectively.
- Give you a list of questions to ask when evaluating employees in different departments.
- Show you different types of employees and how each has a different level of effectiveness.
- Give you tips on what to do once you’re done with your review.
Get the Guide
Provide your contact information in the form below to have this guide emailed to you so you can download and review it at your leisure: