For Service, Parts and Inventory Management
The Ideal mobile app will allow your service and parts employees to perform key daily tasks from anywhere in your dealership.
The mobile app is fully-integrated with the Ideal dealer management system and works on most Apple or Android devices.
See Ideal mobile app in action:
Fast & Easy Unit Check-in
- NEW! Start your work orders right from the mobile app to process customer requests faster.
- Take customer’s signature and email the work order.
- Take pictures and instantly attach to specific work orders, units and customers in Ideal to keep records for warranty purposes and improve communication between employees.
Streamlined Inventory Management
- Save time and improve efficiency by conducting year end and cycle inventory counts with your mobile device.
- Expedite parts receiving process by recording all information right on the spot.
- Sell more by having instant access to your wholegoods inventory.
Live Access to Ideal for Technicians
- Enable technicians to clock in and out, add labor and comments, take pictures, and complete jobs.
- NEW! Empower technicians to add parts to work orders, eliminating extra work.
Efficient Payment Processing
- Speed up the delivery process by taking credit card payments on a work order using a mobile device.
- Eliminate paperwork by capturing a customer signature and emailing them the receipt.
We are thrilled with Ideal’s new mobile app! By having the ability to handle important store operations directly from a mobile device, we’re able to save time and get more done without having to go back to the computer all of the time. My employees love the fact they can provide customers service right on the spot with their phone, and love how easy it is to relay that information back into the Ideal system. We couldn’t be happier with its capabilities and we look forward to its future developments.
Andy Tallman, Philbrick Farm and Garden Equipment
I’ve used Ideal for 18 years and even though it’s been a great system for inventory, it’s really nice now being able to pull the inventory up instantly on your phone or mobile device, walk to the parts shelf and see, in real-time, what you have now. Even if you just want to do a small cycle count, it’s really easy. Everything we’ve seen in the mobile app, I’ve liked. It just seems like a really well thought-out app and so far for us it’s been working really well.
Frank Buchanan, Mike’s Lawnmower