The only dealership management system you will ever need
Stop switching software. Upgrade to Ideal.
Trusted by more than 2,500 dealers in the industries we serve:
One complete dealership management software, connecting every part of your business
Inventory ManagementServiceCustomer ManagementTargetCRMPaymentsAnalytics & ReportsMobile AppSales & InvoicingRentalIntegrationsParts LocatorLead Management
- Gain complete control of your inventory by knowing what’s on your shelves at all times and keep your stocking levels lean for improved cash flow.
- Automate your service department from start to finish. Keep all history at your fingertips, manage deadlines, and ensure that you are delivering the service that was promised.
- Provide better service and more personalized communication by tracking detailed information on each contact in your system.
- Grow your dealership’s online reputation and accept payments using text messaging.
- Process all of your transactions and analyze how your transactions affect your bottom line, or interface with QuickBooks or Peachtree.
- Operate leaner, smarter, and more profitably. With every department’s data in one place, quickly and easily monitor the success of each department and your entire dealership.
- The Ideal mobile app will allow your service and parts employees to perform key daily tasks from anywhere in your dealership.
- Get detailed customer and product information, allowing for quick transaction times, more opportunities to upsell, and the ability to print and email detailed information to the customer.
- Seamlessly manage every step of your rental operation inside your Ideal dealership software.
- Automate warranty claims, product registrations, and parts ordering with industry-leading OEMs and distributors.
- Quickly look up the parts you need at nearby dealerships via an easy-to-use search functionality.
- Manage all your sales leads in one place and track whether a lead is a new or repeat customer.
Tim Goff, General Manager at Goff’s Equipment Services, Inc.
My staff really likes it because it makes life so much easier for them. It’s easy to keep track of inventory, customer history and the speed of it has been fantastic.Read the full story
Linda Skillern, CFO at G5 Feed & Outdoor
Having a system like Ideal leads to greater accountability. To evaluate your people and processes, you must know what information you have, both going in and going out. With this, you can make sure that everything’s running efficiently.
Without being able to track your information, you’re essentially at a loss. You don’t have the story to tell about how the business is operating.
Mary Jo Wolter, Dealer Principal at Lakes Area Powersports
The functionality of Ideal is far superior to what we had before; it is fantastic. We use the customer database to send out newsletters. We document everything and keep our records up to date. Inventory management is absolutely huge; that is where a dealership’s biggest dollars are.Read the full story
Alice Widtfeldt, Compliance Officer at La Conner Maritime
The functionality of Ideal is far superior to what we had before; it is fantastic. We use the customer database to send out newsletters. We document everything and keep our records up to date. Inventory management is absolutely huge; that is where a dealership’s biggest dollars are.
Everything is tied together – you can create an estimate, you can convert it into a work order, you can schedule the work, and while you’re at it, you can look up customer and part information right from the work order.
You also have the ability to e-mail invoices, orders and other information right from the software, which is very helpful since more and more people prefer electronic communication to snail mail.
Jeremy Crosby, Owner of B&B Sports & RV in Hutchinson
I like the way the reporting system works. The fact that I can customize it to suit our needs is amazing. I use the Financial Statement and Balance Sheet frequently. I like my reports to be comparative, and I usually look at a year’s worth of data. I also make a lot of use of the Total Sales report. I break it down by wholegoods versus parts, and sometimes I’ll look at the stronger times of the year, so that we can forecast what we need to stock when we do our fall stocking orders.”Read the full story
Theresa Harper, Office Manager at Southern Cart Services
Ideal helps us keep track our wholegoods and inventory that we sell to customers. We can look at the history, which helps give us context. There is so much that I’ve learned in the Ideal training classes; I am looking forward to using some functionality more like the scheduler, for example, in the business. Trying to get our processes in order is a big priority right now. Ideal has helped with that already in that regard; I feel like I’ll be able to take that several steps further as I apply what I have learned in the training sessions.Read the full story
Justin Ishmael, Parts Counter Salesperson at Crescent Springs Hardware
Ideal is a big part of our success because it gives us the ability to bill people for parts and service. Given how streamlined it makes our work order process, it saves a lot of manhours – alternatively we would have to calculate parts totals, tax totals, labor totals and grand totals by hand, which is very time-consuming. The system keeps us ahead of the game when it comes to the financial side of things. We can help the company business-wise in other ways, while Ideal runs in the background and keeps us organized.Read the full story
Ready to upgrade your dealership management system?
Get in touch to set up a demo.Talk to an expert